Prescott Valley Eye Care Services
Prescott Valley Eye Care, PC provides a wide range of eye care services through the skills, expertise and experience of your Prescott Valley, Prescott, Dewey-Humboldt, Chino Valley, Paulden, Ash Fork, Mayer, and Cordes Junction optometrist.
- Comprehensive Eye Exam – Our comprehensive eye exam employs sophisticated diagnostics to look for any signs of glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts or other eye health issues. We also evaluate your eye function.
- Pediatric Eye Exam – Your children should have their first pediatric eye exam at the age of 6 months. The pediatric eye exam focuses on diagnosing any eye diseases, structural abnormalities or function problems that might interfere with the child’s early-life vision development and learning ability.
- Eye Disease Management – Do you have glaucoma, macular degeneration or a cataract? Our optometrists can prescribe medications and other treatment strategies to help get your glaucoma or macular degeneration under control. We can also implement strategies to help slow cataract development.
- Dry Eye Diagnosis and Treatment – Dry eye syndrome can be caused by everything from tear duct problems or underlying systemic disease to medications, allergens and occupational hazards. We can isolate the cause of your reddened, irritated eyes and provide the treatments you need to restore your ocular health and comfort.
- Computer Vision Syndrome Diagnosis and Treatment – Computer vision syndrome (CVS) afflicts people who must spend long hours staring at a computer monitor or mobile device screen, subjecting their eyes to dryness, fatigue and exposure to HEV light (part of the light spectrum that can damage the macula). We can fit you with special glasses and suggest lifestyle/workplace adjustments to help you protect your busy eyes.
- Emergency Eye Care – We can evaluate and treat emergency situations such as foreign body in the eye, acute eye injury or severe infection that requires immediate care.
- Vision Testing – Vision testing lets us diagnose refractive errors such as hyperopia (farsightedness), myopia (nearsightedness), presbyopia and astigmatism. If your vision is less than 20/20, we can devise a prescription for precise correction of the error.
- Glasses and Contacts – You’ll find a wide range of glasses and contact lens options available at our clinic. We also offer sports and specialty glasses to enhance your visual acuity for fishing, golfing, hunting and contact sports.
- LASIK and Refractive Surgery Co-Management -If you decide to correct your refractive vision surgically, our clinic can take care of all the pre-operative and post-operative counseling, monitoring and checkups.
- Latisse – Latisse is a safe, effective cosmetic technique for growing long, fuller eyelashes. If your eyelashes are sparse or unattractive, ask our eye team whether Latisse can help you enhance your look without relying on false eyelashes.
Visit Our Prescott Valley Optometrist!
Try our vision services today! Call (928) 771-9939 to schedule an appointment with our Prescott Valley optometrist, also proudly serving Prescott Valley, Prescott, Dewey-Humboldt, Chino Valley, Paulden, Ash Fork, Mayer, Cordes Junction and the surrounding area.