Welcome to Prescott Valley Eye Care
Welcome to Prescott Valley Eye Care, PC! We have been a trusted optometry clinic in Prescott Valley for 13+ years. Read on for more information about our eye care services, mission, and experience in keeping your vision and eyes healthy!
Our Prescott Valley Optometrist Services
Our optometrist in Prescott Valley offers the following vision and eye care services:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams – Let us make sure your vision and eyes are healthy. We screen for eye diseases and provide treatment to minimize the impact on your vision.
- Pediatric Eye Exams – Pediatric eye exams ensure your children can see clearly. We are also able to treat vision-related pediatric learning problems.
- Eye Disease Management – We can diagnose ocular diseases including macular degeneration and glaucoma and provide relief using the latest ocular technology.
- Eye Emergencies – During our open hours, we offer eye emergency treatment, including pink eye and red eye treatment.
- LASIK & Refractive Surgery Co-Management – We co-manage eye surgeries with eye surgeons in Prescott Valley. Let us provide referrals, pre-surgical care, and post-surgical care for cataracts removal as well as LASIK and refractive surgeries.
- Dry Eye Treatment – We can provide prescription medication and treatment for dry eye, ending your discomfort.
- Scleral Lenses – Scleral lenses are similar to conventional gas-permeable (GP) lenses, but are larger and provide more comfort for those with irregularly shaped corneas, keratoconus, post-corneal transplants, dry eyes, and otherwise hard-to-fit eyes.
- Glasses and Contacts Fitting – Look to us for the latest American and European designer eyewear, both sunglasses and eyeglasses. We also have a wide range of contact lenses for our patients. Whatever you need to correct your vision, we are here to provide it.
We take CareCredit
5 Star DemandForce Rating for the Last 5 Years
THE MEL CLACK FUND
THE MEL CLACK FUND
Mel Clack Fund Application
Eye Exams for free when filling out the mel clack fund application
The Mel Clack Fund is a charity designed to help low-income residents of Yavapai County get eye exams and eyeglasses at no cost to them. The Mel Clack Fund has residency and income requirements that must be met to qualify for the benefit.
Visit Mel Clack website
Prescott Valley Eye Care extends a warm welcome to anyone in Prescott Valley and the surrounding communities including Prescot, Dewey-Humboldt, Chino Valley, Paulden, Ash Fork, Mayer, and Cordes Junction, who is thinking of receiving optometry services. We invite you to learn more about our experience and the services we offer before you reserve an appointment.
Our team of dedicated eye health professionals are here to serve you. We combine extensive knowledge in the field of optometry with a passion for helping people solve their vision problems. It is our goal to create a friendly and professional atmosphere that you can rely on for all of your eye health needs.
We truly believe in routine eye examinations so that you can see as clearly as possible. Once you have to get glasses or contacts, it is even more important to watch the health of your eyes. You also need routine checks to ensure your prescription has not changed.