Welcome to Prescott Valley Eye Care
Welcome to Prescott Valley Eye Care, PC! We have been a trusted optometry clinic in Prescott Valley for 13+ years. Read on for more information about our eye care services, mission, and experience in keeping your vision and eyes healthy!
Our Prescott Valley Optometrist Services
Our optometrist in Prescott Valley offers the following vision and eye care services:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams – Let us make sure your vision and eyes are healthy. We screen for eye diseases and provide treatment to minimize the impact on your vision.
- Pediatric Eye Exams – Pediatric eye exams ensure your children can see clearly. We are also able to treat vision-related pediatric learning problems.
- Eye Disease Management – We can diagnose ocular diseases including macular degeneration and glaucoma and provide relief using the latest ocular technology.
- Eye Emergencies – During our open hours, we offer eye emergency treatment, including pink eye and red eye treatment.
- LASIK & Refractive Surgery Co-Management – We co-manage eye surgeries with eye surgeons in Prescott Valley. Let us provide referrals, pre-surgical care, and post-surgical care for cataracts removal as well as LASIK and refractive surgeries.
- Dry Eye Treatment – We can provide prescription medication and treatment for dry eye, ending your discomfort.
- Latisse – Are you interested in longer eyelashes? Then you must learn about Latisse.
- Glasses and Contacts Fitting – Look to us for the latest American and European designer eyewear, both sunglasses and eyeglasses. We also have a wide range of contact lenses for our patients. Whatever you need to correct your vision, we are here to provide it.
We take CareCredit
5 Star DemandForce Rating for the Last 2 Years
THE MEL CLACK FUND
THE MEL CLACK FUND
Mel Clack Fund Application
Eye Exams for free when filling out the mel clack fund application
The Mel Clack Fund is a charity designed to help low-income residents of Yavapai County get eye exams and eyeglasses at no cost to them. The Mel Clack Fund has residency and income requirements that must be met to qualify for the benefit.
Visit Mel Clack website